Why not organize an event in YOUR city – and list it here?
NOTE: Events are listed as an advertising service only with the understanding that, unless otherwise stated, no endorsement by Israel Truth Week is implied towards the listed organization or their presentation; and no endorsement by the organizer is implied towards Israel Truth Week and its activities.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking you have to bring in ‘big name’ speakers and spend a lot of money, or that events can only be held on campus. You can if you want, but the goal of Israel Truth Week is to create local networks of experts & activists who can work together after the event is over. Your event could be as complex as a weeklong series of speakers on campus, or as simple as an evening with a local pro-Israel expert speaking at your church. Believe it or not, nearly every one of the speakers at the Israel Truth Week conferences paid their own way to participate, with only a few being sponsored by people who wanted to make sure their voices were heard.
If your event takes place within the London-Toronto corridor, Israel Truth Week founder Mark Vandermaas would be happy to speak at your event at no charge or expense to you.
IMPORTANT: You are only permitted to use the Israel Truth Week logo to advertise events that are listed at IsraelTruthWeek.org. Here’s how to do that:
Please send an email with the following info:
- Date of Event
- Organization, if any
- Contact info: for you, and for the public, media inquiries
- Website page for additional info/updates
- Name of event or theme, if any
- Venue details w/start & end times + ‘doors open’ time
- Keynote speaker(s)
- Other notable speakers you would like listed, if any
- Admission price, if any
- Charity fundraising notes if applicable, incl. if tax receipts will be issued and threshold req’d
- If applicable, indicate if tradeshow tables are available and cost, if any
- Key sponsors & contributors you would like listed
- Logo, if any
See samples here.