VICTORY INTERNATIONAL CHURCH
(Dr. Peter R. Marshall, Pastor)
2799 Barton Street East, Hamilton, ON, Canada
VENUE & HOTELS: [MAP]
March 5-6, 2013
*** FINAL PROGRAM (Mar 02/13): [PDF] ***
IN SUPPORT OF…
*** NEW! KEYNOTE FINALE ***
REV. MAJED EL SHAFIE, ‘FREEDOM FIGHTER’
Feb 26/13: Due to family sickness, the keynote speaker for the Never Again Group conference finale at McMaster University, Tammi Rossman-Benjamin of the University of California, cannot be present, so the event has been replaced with a new keynote at Victory International Church. The NAG wish to convey their sincerest regrets to all those who were looking forward to hearing Tammi’s presentation about combatting campus anti-Semitism, and hope you will attend the new keynote finale…
Israel Truth Week will instead present the world human rights leader Rev. Majed El Shafie of One Free World International at a new evening session at Victory. He will present his award-winning documentary ‘Freedom Fighter,’ following which he will participate in an extended question and answer session, followed by a ‘mingle’ session which will close the conference. This exciting new keynote finale session will take place at Victory International Church during the evening of March 6th, 6:30-7:00pm, doors open 6:00pm.
ABOUT REV. MAJED EL SHAFIE: Rev. El Shafie is a former Muslim who was tortured and sentenced to die after converting to Christianity. He escaped to Israel and now, from Canada, he rescues other persecuted people, and travels the world’s hot spots speaking out against violence and persecution of innocents because of their faith. He has just returned from meeting numerous dignitaries in India, and he will be speaking at the United Nations this Thursday, Feb 28th at a conference organized by the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, following which a ‘Draft International Convention for the Prevention of Incitement to Terror’ will be presented to the UN. Click here for more info.
MEDIA RELEASES & NEWS
Jan 24/13 MEDIA RELEASE: [PDF] ‘Pushing Back With Truth & Action’: 2nd annual Israel Truth Week Conference in Hamilton, ON, Canada, March 5-6/13 to counter ‘Apartheid’ vilification, Canadian rule of law/policing failures’
- Feb 04/13 (JOINT MEDIA RELEASE): ‘Canadians for Israel’s Legal Rights‘ (CILR) partners with Israel Truth Week to address propaganda vs. Israel’s legitimacy under international law [PDF]
- Feb 05/13: Intelligence Summit (Israel Truth Week Partner) announcement: [LINK]
- Feb 06/13: Blazing Cat Fur video: Israel Truth Week announcement at Toronto Zionist Centre [VIDEO, 7:47]
- Feb 14/13: SHALOM TORONTO: Caledonia Warrior Organizes Israel Conference [PDF; HTML]
- Feb 19/13: Hamilton Spectator, pA3: ‘Signpost feature: ITW announcement [PDF]
- March 01/13: Toronto Zionist Council announcement [PDF]
- March 18/13: The Canadian Jewish News: Israel Truth Week fights ‘obvious’ lies [PDF; PDF (lg font)]
- March 21/13: SHALOM TORONTO: Israel Truth Week; Inspiring the Power of One [PDF (Eng, p40); PDF (Eng, full)]
PRESENTER-PROVIDED RESOURCES FOR ATTENDEES
- Matthew M. Hausman, BA, JD : Legal and Historical Precedents for Israeli claims to Judea and Samaria [PDF, 4p]
- Salomon Benzimra, P.Eng., Canadians for Israel’s Legal Rights (CILR.org): Introduction to ‘The Jewish People’s Rights to the Land of Israel‘ [PDF, 5P]
- Rennanah Goldhar-Gemeiner: ‘Petition to the House of Commons of Canada for the Reaffirmation of Jewish Legal Rights to the Land of Israel…‘ (drafted by Howard Grief) [PDF, 4p]
THIS YEAR WE ARE SUPPORTING…
The compassionate Israel, the true Israel, the Israel you never see on the news.
Our goal is to raise $25,000 to help these heroic children.
The President of Canadian Friends of ALYN Hospital - Ms. Cathy Lanyard – will
be coming to Canada to tell us all about ALYN’s children and, two Canadians
(one from Hamilton) who travelled to Israel to participate in the 2012
‘Wheels of Love’ bicycle trip fundraiser will be telling their story about riding
under missiles from Gaza for all the children of ALYN – Jewish, Christian and Arab.
Let’s show Cathy, her riders and the kids that we really care:
- Receipts for Canadian income tax purposes will be issued -
Canadian Charitable Registration #: 118784834 RR0001
CONTACT: Mark Vandermaas, email@example.com, 519.457.0709
— COMMUNITY PARTNERS/CONTRIBUTORS —
ABOUT THE 2012 CONFERENCE…
“Dear Mark, your event was a great success in all regards, and I sincerely congratulate you for it. I wanted to tell you how pleased I was to attend the premiere of Israel Truth Week which you organized so efficiently. The venue was superb, the speakers were great and the topics couldn’t have been better selected. I am still scratching my head to find some – any – criticism…but in vain! Also to be highly commended are Rev. Joe Campbell, Andrew Lawton and Mary Lou Ambrogio.”
***Mr. Benzimra will be keynote speaker for the Day 1, Afternoon Session of the 2013 conference.